(Click to view)
Dear Iron County Republican Delegate,
The Iron County Republican Party nominating convention will begin at 1:00 pm on Saturday April 14th, 2018 at Canyon View High School, 166 W 1925 N Cedar City, Utah 84721.
Please enter the building at the southeast entrance of the building.
You will need a valid photo ID to be credentialed for the convention. Please be on time; credentialing will begin at 12pm and will close at 1:10 pm.
We will have a meet and greet with the candidates from 11am until 1pm. We invite and encourage you to attend the meet and greet. It will be a great opportunity to speak with the candidates one on one to ask them questions about their campaigns.
The method of voting that will be used for the convention will be preferential balloting. Separate color ballots for each race will be pre-printed before the convention.
If you have any questions please contact any of the Executive Officers. The contact information for the Executive Officers can be found online at ironcountygop.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Executive Officers of
The Iron County Republican Party
Call to order and Welcome
- ❖ Andrew Young – County Party Chair
- ❖ Prayer
- By Invitation
- ❖ Pledge of Allegiance
- By Invitation
- ❖ Credentials report
- Richard Genck-County Party Secretary
- ❖ Financial report
- Casey Anderson-County Party Treasurer
- ❖ Ratification of Agenda
- Andrew Young – County Party Chair
- ❖ Vote by acclamation for unopposed candidates
- – Rex Shipp (State House)
- – Dan Jessen (County Auditor)
- – Jon Whittaker (County Clerk)
- ❖ Modena State Delegate Election
- ❖ Candidate Speeches/Elections
- – County Sheriff
- – County Attorney
- – County Commissioner seat A
- – County Commissioner seat B
- ❖ State convention candidate speeches during counting of ballots