- Report given by Casey Anderson on the issue of men competing in women’s sports, as a violation of women’s rights
- Financial report approved
- Previous meeting minutes approved
- Report from Lt Governor Deidra Henderson
- Report from Iron County Water Conservancy District
- 298 total
- 270 credentialed
- 108 is 40% and continues to the primary.
- 180 is 66.7% and executive committee can endorse, according to the recent bylaw change.
Results of the election :
County Commission Seat A
- Destry Griffiths 116 – 43%
- Mike Bleak 154 – 57%
County Commission Seat B
- Steve Miller 91 – 34%
- Paul Cozzens 179 – 66.3%
The threashold to continue to a primary is 40%, meaning Destroy Griffiths and Mike Bleak will continue to the Republican Primary Election. The threashold to become the Republican Convention Candidate is 60%, making Paul Cozzens the Convention Candidate for County Commission Seat B.
However, since all candidates, excluding Destry Griffiths, collected signatures, all candidates will proceed to Republican Primary Election, which will be held on June 28th.