The Iron County Republican Party met on March 25 for our bi-annual Organizing Convention. We were joined by Governor Spencer Cox, who shared some recent successes in Utah, as well as by State Party Chair candidates Rob Axson and Mike Bird, who set up booths to speak to county and state delegates.
Below are the meeting notes.
- Credential report 120/296 (40%)
- Financial report
- Party currently has $12,561.43 in the account
- Previous Meeting Minutes accepted
- Report given on previous activities, and
- Unopposed candidates approved by acclimation
- Chair – Mari Eddy
- Vice-Chair – Hillary Carter
- Secretary – Richard Genck
- Treasurer – Casey Anderson
- Out of 120 votes cast for two SCC positions:
- Blaine Nay – 96
- Mary Foremaster – 38
- Tyrel Eddy – 108
Blaine Nay and Tyrel Eddy were declared winner of the two State Central Committee seats.